New Enrolments at Westgrove Primary School for students moving into the area are always welcome.
Prep enrolments are taken throughout the year and Enrolment Weeks occur in March and July where formal school tours for parents are organised in all schools in the Wyndham area. Parents wanting to enrol their Prep child at Westgrove Primary School will need to:
- Ensure that their child is eligible for enrolment having turned 5 years of age by 30th April
- Contact the school and arrange to come in to the school office to complete the enrolment form
- Provide a copy of their child's birth certificate, immunisation summary and passport where the child is born overseas.
Priority will be given to students living in our neighbourhood area.
For students who have moved into our neighbourhood and are transferring from another school, parents will need to:
- Contact the school to organise an appointment with the Assistant Principal
- Provide a copy of their child's birth certificate, immunisation summary and most recent School Report
- Provide the child's passport where the child is born overseas
Enrolment Information Packs will be provided to parents on confirmation of their child's enrolment. This pack contains the school information handbook and relevant policies including Student Engagement, Traffic Safety and School Uniform. The Enrolment Information Packs are provided for your interest and to provide you with information which we trust will contribute to your child settling in quickly and making a happy start at our school. An electronic copy of the School Information Handbook can be access on link below.